Friday, May 01, 2009

I have dreams that frighten me awake

deerhunter-gp

This poster took a long time to come to life. For whatever reason I struggled with it for a while. I came up with a concept I was happy with and I wrestled with it for a while, but it was time consuming. Then, joy of joys!! My computer had some issues and I lost a whole partition. The one that had all the files for that particular poster. Along with a bunch of other in progress projects. YAY! Anyway, it’s been about 8 years since I’ve had anything like that happen, so I freaked out for 5 minutes then shrugged my shoulders and let it go. Such is life.

Anyway, here’s the completed poster. It was done in one 10 hour or so sitting and I’m really pleased with it. There’s no major conceptual gimmick to this one, I was just shooting for something moody and spacey, which is what I get from listening to the band. Also, lose the show info and you’d have yourself a pretty sweet band t-shirt. Maybe I should run it by Bradford and co. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In adԁіtion, on Decеmbеr 14, 2012 business іn Sydney, Australia.

My paгtners аnd I would HIDE neω aсademic vocabulаry words in
the 3rd gгаԁe hall fοr students to be on the road.


Alѕo viѕit my wеblog - b2b internet marketing

Anonymous said...

It's difficult to describe in a few phrases, but what will engage their attention and keep them going back to square one. Your title tag is Search Engine Results Page for hubpages, I could rank for that keyword provided of course, knowing who you'll be engaging with.
It's wise to see the professionals that your choice of business friends have dealt in past and the ones they recommend you.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; search engine optimization certification